Greetings my fellow Alchemists!
Here are 9 things I thought were worthy* to share:
*worthy defined as having the potential to alchemize/transform your life in some positive way if you take action on it.
1. Spring is here & summer is around the corner. Here is my free fitness guide with all the strategies I use to stay in amazing shape year round. 💪🏼
2. Want more energy & confidence? Read this.
3. The key to getting things done is knowing how your particular personality is motivated & handles external & internal expectations. I discovered a simple personality quiz that takes less than 5 minutes that helped me deeply understand why I resist everything (good & bad).
4. My most popular Instagram post in the last month. Fair warning. Not everyone is ready for it.
5. My current favorite tool/toy... a foot-roller & porcupine ball! I use these in the morning to roll out my feet & it seems to magically put me in the best mood ever!
6. Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins. A book I'm re-reading for awesome personal growth & development. I first read this as a teenager. Reading just a few pages in the morning lights me on fire! 🔥
7. Why there is so much more than just seated meditation.
8. An awesome & hilarious short read about improving your public speaking skills by one of my favorite bloggers/podcasters--James Altucher.
9. My biggest recent learning: Give others what you want. I've been wanting my creative work recognized & shared. I finally started doing that with the authors/bloggers/podcasters I love & admire and lo & behold... My blog is suddenly getting massive traction! I am a slow learner sometimes. On that note these three people are my mentors & catalysts to finally starting a newsletter: Tim Ferriss, Noah Kagan & Austin Kleon! Thanks guys! I basically stole like an artist your newsletter format & alchemized it into my own...😜
Thanks for reading! If you liked this newsletter and want to support it please forward it to a friend!
If you're seeing the newsletter for the first time, you can signup here.
In alchemy & service,
Justin David Carl 🌒
P.S. If there was one thing I could write, podcast, or make a video about that would be useful & empowering to you (the reader) what would it be? Email me, send me a tweet or leave me a comment below with your suggestions! 🙏🏼